Data Entry of Records
- Instructions for data entry will be emailed out to all school contact people mid- to late Term 2. Please ensure your school's coordinator details are up to date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes as they occur.
- Beginning of term 1 - schools received a list of the previous year's awards. Please check thoroughly and direct any enquiries to the PRC office at your earliest convenience.
- 7 September 2018 - Reading for the Challenge finishes.
- Before entering records - please do a final check to ensure all students who have completed the Challenge have been included.
- 21 September 2018 - Data entry closes.
- Extensions cannot be granted due to award ordering deadlines.
- Please do NOT send in any records or data about the books students have read to the PRC office.
- We recommend that you secure all Student Reading Records for up to 5 years after a student leaves your school.
- November 2018 - Certificates and medals distributed to schools and home educated/individual students.
DECD Schools Data Entry
Non-Government/Private Schools Data Entry
Home Education/Individual Students