Key Dates 2014
From 28 January 2014
- 2014 Premier's Reading Challenge starts
5 September 2014
- Reading finishes for the 2014 challenge
7 July - 19 September 2014
- Student Reading Records collected
- Data entered in schools - from the end of term 2.
30 September 2014
- Home education students send Reading Records to the Project Manager
- By late November - awards arrive in schools
- By the end of November home education awards are posted to the home address
- Students awarded certificates and medals at individual school presentations from mid-November
- Generally the Premier completes the first visit to a school in his electorate and the Minister also completes a visit to one in her electorate in about the 2nd week in November.
- 55 selected schools with students achieving outstanding results attend the Premier's Reception, in mid-late November, which the Premier and Minister attend.
Celebrate your school's achievements in the Premier's Reading Challenge for 2014!